7 Ocak 2012 Cumartesi

LOVE IN THE EPISODES

by Volha  BABAIKA 

Episode 1
- Sweaty, do you want some tea?
- For sure, but don’t forget…
- I know – without sugar!
- Thank you for your understanding… You feel me so good.
- Yes, its ready. Come closer.
- But I can’t be closer… It’s maximum. The screen of my laptop has no invisible way to your arms.
- Ok, then could you set your web camera somehow more convenient? I want to see all of you and not just one part of the face!
- O, listen! I’m really tired of all this stuff! I hate this web camera, I hate this Internet, I hate this artificial tea and this situation when we are playing like fake actors in our secret theater! We can’t drink tea together because we are not together right now! There are thousands fucking kilometers between us, there are at least two screens of laptops which prevent us to feel each other. Frankly speaking, fed up to the neck with it. I can’t be like the fake actress anymore. We need to change something…
- Sweaty, but I really thought that we become used to it. I know, that it’s so complicated…
- I don’t want any difficulties.
This dialogue is a common situation for millions couples. You can say that you have never faced with such problems. So, you are lucky, because you have never experienced relations on distance.  God has saved you!
It goes without saying that nobody wants to see his or her lover with the help of web camera or hear his or her voice only with the help of mobile phone or chat in the social network.
You will completely right if you’ll say – “It’s totally nonsense! We can’t speak about any relations if we speak about Internet!” But for those poor couples which have been separated because of vital reason it’s the only way out.
So, the main question in this episode: “Is it truth that distance is the beginning of the real end of love?”
Episode 2
- Darling, I’m just calling you because I want to say something very important…I love you and wish you a perfect day!
- Thanks so much! And me tooI even adore you! Have a good day also.
- By the way! When this day ends we will be closer to each other.
- Yes. We will much closer than yesterday.
- How many days are between us in the future?
-  It doesn’t matter. We shouldn’t count days and time… We love each other and this long distance couldn’t prevent us to feel, to touch, to talk…It’s just distance and it has its end.
But does our love have its end?
- It depends on us, darling.
- We will do our best for saving our feelings, won’t we?
- We will.
This dialogue is the good example of relations on distance. Two people respect,  support and love each other. It’s not so complicated for them to deal with the distance problem. The main point here is to respect the interest and mood of each other and believe in love. The level of happiness on distance for two lovers depends on the level of support and loyalty.
If you want to save your relations you need to give some freedom to your darling, otherwise the pressure, jealousy and depression will appear. And these feelings are the most dangerous on the way to perfect relations.
So, the main question in this episode: “Is it truth that real love kills the distance and that parting could enhance passion and appetence to each other?”
Episode 3
- Honey, I realized that I so missed you… We haven’t seen each other for ages!
- You know, the words: “I miss you” are not enough to express my feelings to you!
- Do you want me to tell you one truth?
- Yes, for sure!
- Sometimes enamored people need time to have a rest. They should be separately. The time will show them their real feelings and attitudes to each other.
- Exactly. This distance makes our love more powerful. 
This dialogue shows the pleasant side of long-term distance. Sometimes such experience may put everything on its places. You can really understand the value of your feelings. You can realize how important the person for you or, maybe, how easy for you to be without him/her.
So, the main question in this episode: “Is it truth that distance means so little when someone means so much?”
In the end I want to stress one thing…
Of course, love in the episodes could leads to the end, to the finish, to the disaster. But, if your feelings are really strong – these episodes could leads to holistic love-story which may be played in your own theatre.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.